lördag 6 februari 2010

Ulriksdals Castle Garden

Today I went to Ulriksdals Castle Garden. It's so relaxing to just come here wander around among the fields of flowers and all the beautiful arrangements. It always brings out the little gardener inside of me, poor plants ;)


I am just head over heels for these pots and urns from Kew Garden. I'd love to have the white urn to put my paradise tree in, but I think it'll have to grow a little bit bigger first.


Lot's of lovley orchids!









Every year during the tulip season you can come here and you can come and cut your own tulips! They have an amazing collection of colours.









My favorite tulip of all is the white one. I'm going to fill a vase with at least two dussins two put on the kitchen table.

Lovley




The pictures are borrowed frome Ulriksdals Castle Garden




Over and out

1 kommentar:

  1. What a lovely day we had. Now you know what mommy would love to have on Mothers Day ;))))

    xoxo

    SvaraRadera